25 September 2009

need someone..

i want someone who will stand by me through years..
i want someone who can teach me how i should behave..
i want someone who will sitting next to me and lend me a shoulder to cry on..
i want someone who will reply my urgent message without make me waiting to long..
i want someone who can freely give me a lot of hugs and kisses when i need it..
i want someone who will pray for me through my darkest time..
i want someone who loves me the way i am..
i want someone who cares for me..
i want someone who call me "that's my lil' sister!" when i made stupid thing..

i want SISTER..
am I wrong?

aku pengen punya cici.. :(

3 comments:

dee said...

mau jg..hha..

Venny said...

kalo ga punya cici kandung..cari cici angkat aja hehe

christine natalia said...

hahaha.. iyaa.. kaka angkatt ku udaaa adaaa,, hahaha.. so glad i have them.. :D