28 September 2009

Redeemer

oleh: Nicole C. Mullen

verse 1:
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean, "You can only come this far"?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'till evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Chorus:
Well, I know my Redeemer lives.
I know Redeemer lives.
All of creation testifies.
This life within me cries.
I know my Redeemer lives.

Verse 2:
The very same God that spins things in orbit
runs to the weary, the worn, and the weak.
And the same gentle hands that held me when I'm broken,
they conquered death to bring me victory.

Chorus:
Now I know my Redeemer lives.I know my Redeemer lives.
Let all creation testify.Let this life within me cry.
I know my Redeemer,He lives to take away my shame,
and He lives forever I'll proclaim
that the payment for my sins was the precious life He gave,
but now He's alive and there is an empty grave.
This entry was posted in

0 comments: