She will have no fear of bad news; her heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. (Psalm 112:7)

Hello October


Time flies, and here we go again, October. My favorite month after all. Yeah, it's my birthday month.
But i guess this year, it's more special because, i'm going to have a new job on this month! (well, let's name it Faith).

Haven't figured it out what God's private message for my coming new age, haven't figured it out what He wants me to do personally :(

I'm excited and nervous facing the upcoming days ahead, many prophets said that the 3 upcoming months, October, November and December gonna be the months we reap what we sow. (let say amen to this!).

Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Psalm 126:5

Let see what He's doing in these excited end months of the year, i'll update later! 

Stay in Faith!

0 comments:

Christine Natalia. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

About me

My photo
I write because He is exist. I write because His Grace manifested in my life. I write so one day when I lack of Hope and Faith I can reread all His goodness and mercy that ever happened in my life and my Faith will rise up, in Christ alone.