12 July 2015

Just believe.

"God, if you are with me, why I experienced this pain?"
"If You guard me all the time, why I suffer?"
"God, if you do love me.. why You let those things happen?"
 .....
 "Kid.. Don't you think I always be with Joseph?"

The LORD was with Joseph so that he prospered, 
and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master. -Genesis 39:2

".. yet Joseph still experienced the suffering. Moments when he were abandoned by his brothers. When he was in the prison, when he was a slave to Egyptian master. Yes, I was with Joseph all those time."
......

"Why? Why if You are with me, I still experienced the pain, the lost, the suffering?"
......
"Because I want to teach you things. Happiness and easy things are not the only proof that I am with you. In those unhappy moments, I want to tell you that I still be with you. That's how you learn, that's how you grow."

In the same way I will not cause pain
without allowing something new to be born,” says the Lord. -Isaiah 66:9 (NCV)

"Just believe.. That everything happens for a reason and all things work together for your goodnes, kid."

*dalam rangka pembelajaran pasca kehilangan iPhone karena dicopet di kopaja :")  

0 comments: